3/31/21

Almost the end of an era


 Finished editing both trailers !! 

This is actually huge news because I have finished editing the trailers for my last ever Cambridge project. This is actually really sad but for the past two days I have been working harder than ever and I am really proud of both of them. I decided to go as my original plan and stick with Youtube free copy right music and you can tell that they are both two different trailers for two different genres. I do not want to give too much away but the second one is very relate able for the target audience. To celebrate the finishing of both trailers heres a sneak peak picture of the final clip in it.


As you can see she is really surprised that she has found out she is a mermaid!

On to other news....
The social media page will officially be launched tomorrow. I will post a picture, behind the scene footage, and even a little bit of the trailer each day before time is up and you my Cambridge members are going to see!
The Poster is also complete !!
I am also glad to announce that the poster is also completed and ready to be turned in. I do not want to reveal anything but it is everything I visioned it would be. It has the original picture i was going to use with "the water is calling", as well as the coming soon date, the rating of the movie! 
So what is next you ask?
For my next and final posts I will be more in depth on the Critical reflection answering each and every question. My next posts for you guys will be how to nail the reflection essay portion of this project. I hope you guys enjoyed this update and see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment