3/6/21

THIS PROJECT IS GOING SO SMOOTH

 SO GUESS WHAT🌊

Okay so, again my family loves to do spontaneous activities so on Friday, I went to the beach again and I thought it was a perfect idea to shoot some shots while I was there. Literally God is so amazing, that my story plot line require some sort of footage to show how Ocean’s mom was a sailor and she died in a boat wreck. So.. guess what appeared in the ocean during the sunset while I was there. 



I captured a sail boat , sailing across the OCEAN. I HAVE BEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY! This shot was so amazing to capture and it was a beautiful moment to experience in general! I also captured shots of the ocean and a whole bunch of other shots for the film. Here is the list of the shots I have captured so far! 

Shot List captured so far !

- Long shot of the ocean during a sunset 

- Close up of the ocean water during the afternoon

- Seagulls flying across the sun in slow motion for Oceans dream in the drama trailer 

- Long shot of Ocean’s mother walking along the beach (drama trailer)

- Close up and Medium shot of fishes in a aquarium to show Ocean is a bio major 

- Long shot of sail boat sailing across the ocean 

- Long shot of Marine Turtle center to show how Ocean is so obsessed with the ocean ( Gen Z trailer) 

So... what about the music ?

So, basically after thinking about it for a long time and since I do not really want to rely on these companies responses because realistically they are most likely not going to answer, I will find instrumental and upbeat music on YouTube that does not have copy right! 

That’s about it for now!! Come back tomorrow for another blog post !


No comments:

Post a Comment