3/12/21



FINISHED FILMING  OCEAN FOR THE DRAMA TRAILER☺💙

We are going through the schedule as planned and we started filming Ocean. Today we woke up very early in the morning and we woke up at 6am to see the Sunrise to get the full effect of Ocean's dream. This is a major thing. So in order to also catch the whole feeling on how Ocean is as a person, I decided to dress her up with a blue and white dress to represent the ocean. I also let Ocean have her natural wavy hair, with the pearl necklace that her mom gave her to show how much the Ocean is calling her. These are the shots that I filmed today. 

- Close up of Oceans eyes 

- Close up of the ocean 

- Medium shot of a silhouette of Ocean looking at the beach 

- Long shot of another sailboat sailing on the Ocean

- Long shot in slow motion of a bird flying across the ocean 

- Medium shot of Ocean dancing 

- Close up of Ocean touching the pearl necklace 

Here is a sneak peak shot of Ocean!



Extra B roll footage .. just in case 

So just in case I would have needed more footage I filmed a couple of things for the rest of the Drama film that I could also include. 

-  Close up of Ocean's feet touching the water 

- Birds on the water 

-  Ocean running away from the water 

-  More close up shots of the water 

-  Filming her researching her moms journal 

I GOT THE PICTURE FOR THE POSTER 


 This was such a cool way for me to capture in the moment. I told my sister to just start walking on the water and I captured this and it was an amazing moment. 

Okay thats it! Time to get started on the Gen Z trailer !

No comments:

Post a Comment