3/7/21

So I have more ideas


🦋 So, the poster idea is gonna be great !! 🦋

Welcome back my fellow Cambridge leaders, so I have gotten more ideas on what the poster is going to be and I got a lot of ideas that I am excited to share with you! 

Before I give you the ideas, I saw a couple of posters within the drama / teen/ Fantasy genre that could really spice up my trailer!

                                                                  Thirteenth Year ( 1999)


This would be a good idea but I do not want to completely reveal that she is a mermaid in the poster to give it more of a surprise element. 
Aquamarine ( 2006)

This is also another movie example I looked at but it still reveals the fact the one of the protagonists is a mermaid, I like that her eyes are very vibrant in the poster that show how she is a mermaid because of the color blue, which is something I could use.

Soul Surfer ( 2011) 
This is the idea that I am going to rely on the most because it shows the significance of the ocean in the background with the blue skies, again using the protagonists eyes to tell a story. This hold a deeper meaning that is going to make the story more about drama and will engage my target audience. 

Future plans for poster?
Next weekend I am going to start filming the trailer with my sister who plays Ocean, and I will take a picture of her while we are shooting that will grasp the perfect essence of the film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment