3/1/21

This weekend was so productive YAY




 I started FILMING🎥

Hi welcome back to my blog! This week is super exciting and I have done so much and I am so ahead of the game which makes things a lot easier. Last year, with COVID just beginning, it was a lot harder to film and get all the shots, and meet with my partner. Now, relying on my sister is so much easier and I get things done a lot faster and a lot more better. This weekend I spent it with my sister at the beach and we also went to a Marine Center for Sea Turtles and it was such an amazing experience! While I was there it was perfect because I got to film some shots of some fish in aquariums and just the place in general, and I got to see my favorite animal which is the Sea Turtle. 

Here are some pictures I got to take from the place



A big shout out to Loggerhead Marine Center in West Palm for giving me one of the best days ever, as well as getting to film Ocean and making her more involved with her character. The scenes I filmed is going to be covered by a voice over that says how she volunteers in a Marine Center because of the love she has with ocean animals.



No comments:

Post a Comment