3/21/21

might film a little more

 So I took my  classmates ideas and I decided to find pictures in a store near me called Michaels. It’s a store full of arts and crafts and what I am going to do is, buy a profesional picture and make it seem like Ocean painted it so it looks legit. I would have my sister paint it but it’s not gonna turn out as good. Here are a couple of paintings I would like to buy. 



These are some great ideas I would like to purchase. 

How would I film this shot?

I would film it by having Ocean, painting it on the sunrise and have a paint brush and act like she is finishing the painting. It would most likely be an over the shoulder shot or a long shot to make it even more realistic. This will help a lot in my second trailer because it will give the audience new shots and not be sick and tired of the same repetitive ones. 

What’s in store for next week? 

I am going to start the social media, and start investigating what pairs I should do, what I should have in the bio, if I should have other people post the movie in order to really make it feel like an actual movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment