3/15/21

social media page YAY




 Lets get this social media party started 😊

So now we have to really get into the promotion of the film and find a good way to make  asocial media page for the film. Now with a lot of research, since 2018 I found stats that helped me find the perfect social media platform that will help me get exposure to the film. 

💙I N S T A G R A M 💙

I decided to use Instagram because it is a lot of variety, and it will get me exposure from people not just from the U.S. but all around the world. I would use Tiktok but most of the time the platform is only good for promoting music, or influencers on the rising. It would also give me exposure to the United States because Tiktok only shows videos of your region and nothing else. 

So what will the page be called? 
I have the name of the social media, and it is going to be called @oceanfilmoffical. 
With the Instagram I think I will have the bio, include the date of the release and other things that will promote the film. These are couple of movies that came out that I will gain ideas to put in the Instagram bio. 



No comments:

Post a Comment