3/26/21

Journey to the center of the second trailer

 Okay, now I am serious when I say this but I am finished filming EVERYTHING for my second trailer! 👍

I know what you are probably thinking and you're right. I know I say in most blog posts that I am done filming but this time I really mean it. So a day ago I went to the beach and covered more B roll footage because you never know right. Okay well, before I continue with more news here are the last couple of shots I did for the second  film. 




It is just some basic stuff but I got but it will make a lot more difference when you see it in the second trailer!

What about the shot of Ocean painting a picture?
So, I thought about it and honestly, with Ocean painting a picture on the ocean, it would take away the focus of what is really important which is her moms journal and her big secret. If I showed Ocean, painting that picture it would make it look less realistic that she has so much free hand on her time instead of attending classes. Plus, I shot so many important key events that I was analyzing that it probably would not have fit in anyway. 


Things that will be for sure done this week and next week. 
Kind of crazy that the project is almost due. Before I know it, it will be April and I am gonna be submitting the whole project. Now here is for sure what is going to happen. 
- Next week ( edit the whole second trailer) 
- Next week ( finish editing the poster ) 
- This week ( start the social media page for the movie 
- Next week ( complete the social media page for the movie) 

These are all very exciting things to do and I can't wait to share. See you next blog ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment