3/10/21

getting into even more detail


 
Time to discuss.... the font!💙

So, this is something that has been on my mind since the weekend. The factor of the font is very important and it is going to set the tone for the project. I have seen a couple of fonts that I would like to use and I am going to pick at the end of this blog! I found this website that is only inspired by Ocean movies and it is called creativemarket.com It gives me a variety of fonts that fit in the beach/ Ocean aesthetic.

This is the website I found for fonts. All inspired by Sailors and the sea.


Font #1

This is a good choice because it shows the maturity and gives off the tone of the movie that it is going to be very serious and give it that drama effect that I am looking for. 

Font #2
 Now I am conflicted with this font because it shows a form of being  a little to innocent and cliche when I want it to be more impactful. This font looks more for a young age type of film and does not give me the attention of it being a film for teens. This is more like a font you would see in a family movie. 


Font #3


This is another font that I think would have been a goof fit if it were for a family rated film. Gives it more of a girl film instead of it attracting both make and female which is my main goal. 

And the winner is.....❤
The font Navigator!
I chose Navigator because it gives off the exact mood that I want and when the target audience sees the type of font the movie has it will give them the feeling of it all being about the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment