3/25/21

The beach is my favorite place to be




 Went to the beach again, and filmed even more. 💤

Surprised? At this point, the movie and the trailer feels like it's my own life. As you know my fellow Cambridge readers, I am on Spring Break and being in Florida warm weather and everything I went to the beach again. At this point I practically live there. Anyways, I actually filmed today in a different location known as Dania beach. I decided to have an amazing idea for the second trailer. So I was looking at fonts and stuff but it occurred to me what if I make the title of the movie different. Instead of just inserting a font why don't I just write the title in the sand. So that is exactly what I did. 


I do not know yet, but I might actually include this in the film. It's really cool and no one has done it before so I feel like I would have my own unique taste on it. 

Great, Great Great News!
I finished editing the first trailer! This is actually so exciting because, it took me a whole four days to do it. I actually did not want to say anything but I did it over the weekend and it looks great.  Besides that, I ended up finding free copy right music on Youtube like I said I would. and I made Ocean (my sister) follow a format on what to say for the voice over. For the voice over I made Ocean capture her life story and it sounds so dramatic in a good way. I captured every shot I wanted and it looks amazing. Here are some shots that I included in the editing. 

Well Cambridge, thats it for today I will have more news for me next blog posts! Peace out and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment