3/13/21

SECOND TRAILER AHHH




 ๐Ÿ’™OKAY DOWN TO BUSINESS ... TRAILER #2๐Ÿ’™

But first, a quick little update 

Okay so I know in an earlier posts I said I will Film Ocean also known as my sister on March 20th. My sister and I had the spontaneous idea to just wake up early and go wake up and film. So this is actually a good thing because it gives me more time to go and edit and focus on the Social media page and making the movie poster amazing. So I already filmed Ocean on the beach with her dream. And today I filmed my sister doing daily college activities, and even had another spontaneous idea so that is really exciting! 

What I filmed for the second trailer! 

So, I am obviously going to use a couple of shots that I used for the Drama trailer in the second trailer. So in the second trailer I really wanted to focus on Ocean just being a regular girl and attending college, doing daily activities. I had another great idea to really get in depth with how Ocean is as a person and since Ocean is all about the arts, and connecting to nature, my sister and I went to a nearby Japanese garden that was absolutely beautiful. Here are all the shots that I filmed for the second trailer. 

๐Ÿ’ญSHOTS I FILMED ๐Ÿ’ญ

- Medium shots of Ocean walking in the garden 

- Close up of Ocean smelling a flower 

- Point of view shot of Ocean researching mermaids on campus 

- Long shot of ocean reading her moms journal on a tree

- Another point of view shot of her studying her Bio 

- Long shot of Ocean realizing she might be a mermaid 

Here is another exclusive peak on most of the shots I filmed today 




Thank you so much Cambridge readers for reading my blog post today! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment