3/16/21

I am in LOVE with this project


 ðŸ’¤More and more filming ðŸ’™☺

Okay so now I have had a lot more thinking and when I was filming this weekend, for the second trailer I thought it would be fun to explore and have a lot more different shots of Ocean. I filmed her a lot on the beach but now that I have a lot of shots of Ocean being in love with the ocean, I wanted to film Ocean in another element. In West Palm Beach, where my sister lives there is a Japanese Garden filled with the most amazing plants and it also shows how Ocean is one with nature, not just with the water but her surroundings. It shows her artistic side a lot more. Here are a couple of sneak peaks that will be included in the shots for my Gen Z trailer 



For the Gen Z trailer I am going to have  a lot of up beat music and try to use as little footage from the first trailer as possible. Not to mention that I am going to include a shot that reveals Ocean's secret in a very funny way!

Editing the Drama Trailer 💭
So since I already have all the footage, I am thinking about editing this trailer during spring break. I would also have the poster ready by Spring Break as well. 

But Before I end this blog.. here is something funny 
So, while filming my sister doing her college daily life to make it more realistic, I decided to have a shot of her laying on a tree reading her moms journal. There was a certain someone who was not happy that my sister was laying on that tree. 

 This little fella was not pleased with my sister laying on his tree. So there was a lot of convincing for that to be able to happen. With a lot of communication we ended up filming this scene and it was fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment