3/19/20

We have a WORLD WIDE problem

We have a new date, for when we will be filming the rest of our introduction 

So unfortunately, there is a world wide pandemic that is affecting my project. Yes I know there have been a lot of ups and downs during this project. There is a virus going on known as the Coronavirus that is affecting not just my country but the whole word. Which unfortunately, has once again moved our filming date to Sunday March 22nd and if needed we will push it to March 23rd. We will have our full filming done by these dates. 

Our Editing process 

We will have to reunite with Ana on March 24th because of schedule conflicting and because of social distancing. We will have FOR SURE our film introduction finished and edited by March 24th. 


WHAT ABOUT MY CCR 

There are a lot of things being pushed back, so For the CCR I will start having ideas and talk about that on my next blog post. On March 23rd. 

But for now enjoy this funny mood from actor that I am currently feeling right now!!


We had a meeting with my teacher online and it made me feel much better 

My Aice Media Studies teacher gave us many updates on the whole situation with the project and she gave us new ideas in order to fix any of them if we needed to. Luckily, we are half way through our production and we already have our font, half of our filming done, our script, story board. The only thing we need to have a whole week to develop is my CCR and the music that we will have as our back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment