3/26/20

We are finally done with...FILMING now on to editing

WERE DONE WERE DONE WERE DONE  

Today March 26th, I have completed filming the introduction of the production "Love Me". I know I promised that I would talk about in my next blog about the CCR but things have been way to hectic. Get this, my whole city was on mandatory lock down, but I knew I still needed to film for this project. To complete it in every way possible, I came back to set and finally finished filming everything. Which means that tomorrow March 27th my partner and I will edit our film introduction. AHH this is so exciting to finally talk about. 


Here is a little update that I did when we finally finished filming. 




We are obviously really blessed to have our production to be filmed inside and not outside in these scary times in the world. It is honestly such a blessing and we really admire all the students that are doing this project that have come so far, having to restart the whole thing in less than two weeks left of this long journey. 


WHAT DID WE FINALLY FINISH FILMING ??

We finished filming the very first half of our film because over two weeks ago we filmed the second half. We had a lot of ups and downs because our actors are moving to Texas this week. So we knew no matter what we had to finish our filming as fast as we could. We also knew Corona was NOT going to ruin this for us. 

Enjoy this mood that both my partner and I are currently feeling after finishing filming 


No comments:

Post a Comment