3/31/20

In other news I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS

We Have Finished The Whole Production Of "Love Me"👏👏👏

Yes, we are so excited to announce that we are completely done with the whole production. Yesterday March 29th was an amazing day for my partner Ana and I. We have finished editing the introduction, put all the credits that we needed to, put the music in, and have a whole two minutes and fifteen seconds of our production. AHHHH this is amazing due to the current situation many students are feeling in the area like i said in my last blog post. Ana and I have gone through a lot of ups and downs within this project, with time, postponing a lot of things that ended giving both my partner and I a lot of stress.  To be able to say in this post that we finished brings tears in my eyes. 

So are there any changes that we made in the final cut? 

To answer that question, yes. We only made two changes. One of them I kept talking about which was the back up plan of using the royalty free music on youtube. All we had to do was credit them in the film and that is it. We did not unfortunately get permission from any of our artists but the song we chose is beautiful and delivers our message across perfect. Other than that we also changed the font because we wanted to make our production more legit so we decided to chose a white bold font. Which sets the tone perfect. 

Here is a nice clip on the ending of our production with a message from me and your favorite actress ever!!




💛So what is next in the process of our FINAL project 💛

For the next couple of blogs I will be answering the rest of the questions for my CCR and film the activities that my lovely dog I mean assistant will be answering and going on camera for me and finally FINISH this pain in my.. I mean finish this lovely project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment