3/28/20

The moment you have been waiting for.

INTRODUCTION TO MY CCR 

Now, I know what you are thinking Cambridge, you may be asking why I am doing my CCR so late when this project was suppose to be literally done by this week. As well as this blog post should be talking about me finishing my CCR. I know that this is a very weird and scary time for all of us at the moment, but my partner as well as every other student in the Aice program is doing the bets they can. The whole point of my CCR is to deliver the answers to the questions my teacher has provided with a very creative demonstration. Now, here is my idea on how to conquer the perfect CCR.




Meet TINKER BELL, my assistant who will deliver the most funniest yet cutest CCR


Yes, this is my brilliant idea on how I will deliver the most creative and funny CCR this program has ever seen. While delivering the answer to each question, my assistant Tinker bell will do some fun activities while conveying the message obviously in her tone of voice. I trust that my assistant will do a fine job on this, as well as entertain the viewers. 



WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL SHE DO ? 

I have so many fantastic ideas that will deliver the message perfectly. I will have her getting her nails done, as well as taking in a nice soak in the sun, meditating, getting outfits put on her, as well as many more fun stuff. I will give you an over view on the life of Tinker bell in the most fun yet most spoiled ways a dog can be doing through out the day. I will use a high pitch auto tune to replace my voice and make it more realistic as if my assistant would really be the one talking. Because this not "Beverly Hills of Chihuahua" and dogs do not really talk in real life. I will include funny footage like this. 









While Tinker bell will be doing all these fun activities, she will answer the questions in depth about her amazing owners journey of this stressful yet fun project she was able to do. Even if there was a huge world wide pandemic going on, SHE AND HER PARTNER DID IT!

How and when will I answer the questions 

Tomorrow March 31st blog is where I will start doing a whole blog post about answering the first question. It probably will take up to two blog posts in answering each question. When I answer each question, I will start filming Tinker bell in all her daily dose of activities on how to answer the questions. I should be done doing the research and answering by April 5th. In that way I can film and edit the CCR video all in one day. 

What About Our Love Me introduction ?

We will hopefully have this edited all by tonight and all we would have to do is, put in the font and add the music. We filmed more footage then we needed to, so everything is good. Trust the process and complete it is the goal. Even though we are going through a world wide pandemic. ;)


1 comment:

  1. I must admit...I am so looking forward to watching this CCR!

    ReplyDelete