3/22/20

Sunday blues

Dear Corona, I literally despise you right now

We have another set back WOHOO, Im so happy that Corona is literally ruining everything right now. So guess what, the manager of my protagonist is not allowing anyone to come in her house because of the virus. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN oh right... I could not film AGAIN. Like I said though, thank God that my partner and I discussed on filming extra shots if anything would happen. We have the two minutes and everything, but now it looks like my partner can not have any company over either. So we are going to schedule an appointment on when we can face time to edit our production because that is what it has lead to at this point. 

CCR ??

Yes, I know I promised I would make an update on my decision with my CCR but i really needed to have a blog post about how much CORONA is not only ruining things for me but as well as other students all around the globe. So this week is when I will have my idea on how to answer the questions and do it in a very creative way, that will make you laugh...hopefully 

NO RESPONSE from any of our artists 

In other sad and depressing news, Walt Disney Records as well as Columbia records did not respond to have permission to use their song. What a disappointment if I am being honest. So we have to go with our plan B which our royalty free music. 

WHAT IS LEFT TO DO?

The only thing left is to edit and most important our CCR. WOHO which is literally the most important part of the project but you know. We are going with plan B in a lot of things. One of them is to use the extra footage that we have and use that for our opening film. 

For now please enjoy my Sunday Blues mood 



No comments:

Post a Comment