3/3/20

ugh this group meeting was MUCH NEEDED

Group Meetings 


So today March 3rd, my teacher had assigned us group meetings that REALLY REALLY helped. I mean really helped. In my group we discussed about my plot line and how creative and dramatic it is. They told me to change some things that I was thinking, but would end up way to cliche. My peers told me to focus a lot more on the relationship between the daughter and the father, as well as to not spoil that the mom died, but instead foreshadow it. To begin in my opening film they told me to have a typical scenario of the little girl (Avaley) getting ready for school, and the father not really knowing what to do because the mother is no longer in the picture. They also told me to change the idea of the father hating on Avaley completely because that is not realistic. Instead to show the father is tough on her, all for the right reasons. My group told me to have a look at a couple examples to get an idea on how to introduce my plot in a more subtle way. 


These are the two examples my peers told me to have a good at, in order to reveal my story plot line!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ













My group also talked to me about how they really liked my mis-en-scene that I am using, how every little detail represents something. Like the colors I chose and the lamb, to represent that innocence my character carries. They also told me how they like the song I chose for my film opening as it foreshadows how the ending will be, about a little girl only having her father around, and him learning how to take care of her.

๐Ÿ˜… Over All..AKA what I am going to fix

I am going to find a well fitted scenario that describes how both the father and daughter are struggling, and have to figure how to keep moving forward without the mother. I will also intend to fix the idea of the audience knowing automatically that the mother died. I will give hints so my target audience is intrigued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment