4/9/21

So I ran out of ideas

 Well well well, we meet again. ๐ŸŒ€

So as you can see with the title, I did run out of ideas with what to put on my blog. To be honest I am so glad I was able to have my teacher out a blog list ideas to help me on what to put in the blog. So I decided that I am going to talk about the obstacles that I came in with filming and with the production as a whole. 

Problems with developing Ocean is a mermaid. 



So in order for me to develop the plot of the story was really hard without having a tail to uncover Ocean’s secret. I needed a way to show the sub genre of it being a Fantasy film as well as a Drama film. What I did was have the idea to look at as many movies as possible to see how I could match the same entertainment of her having a tail. So I came up with the journal, and the over all idea of Ocean’s mom being a sailor who had this theory of mermaids actually being a thing. 

Filming Schedule 

So since my sister is actually a college student, it was a lot harder and it gave me a little bit of pressure to film everything and have enough time to edit. Also because during the months of the project being assigned, I am an athlete and I had a lot of tournaments for my sport as well as it being third quarter it was a little overwhelming to get all my home work done. So I had to film during the month of March which actually thank God made things so much easier. So I had to kind of film everything with her in one weekend and I knew that I had to go all out for my last project. Another thing was I knew I couldn’t just film my sister I had to find a way to shoot Oceans mom ( my mom) being connected to the sea. I really think time management was put to the test for me because I ended up getting more shots than I thought I could get which helped and made the over all out come amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment