4/13/21

Last one for the books




 The last reflective comment πŸŒŽπŸ¦€⚓️

So, this is it. The last post before the official release of the production Ocean. The promo package. I want to start off by saying this experience was like no other. I really put in all the time and detail with this project and I genuinely put my heart and soul into it. I have really noticed a lot of growth in the way I produced this project compared to last years. I had so much fun filming a trailer about the one location that brings me happiness in the whole wide world. 

Even though I am really proud of this project I will say there was some minor set backs here and there. Having to film a lot, with different types of beach shots sounded really stressful but ended up being a breeze. Only complications I really encountered was if I would be able to film on school grounds at my sisters college and that was not even a problem. I already finished the Critical Reflection and I discussed other factors that I could of done better such as representation. Other than that I really hope you enjoy this project. It was a great way to end my last one for Cambridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment