4/7/21

Part 4/4



 WE ARE DONE!! 🐳🌊

This is the last part of the critical reflection! The time is finally here where we are officially done with the whole entire project. Next week I will complete the actual Critical Reflection essay and then my work here is done. So, let’s continue the last question! 

How does your project represent social group issues 

I would start off this question by talking about how I tried to represent the social group of teenagers. More specifically about Generation Z. I tried to represent them by having my sister play a character that she can relate to. A character who is 19 years old and is about to turn 20 years old. Who attends daily classes, has the pressure of having a bright future ahead of her.



I also tried representing this Generation as one who has family issues. This is usually the part in a teens life where they don’t really talk to their parents and try to become independent but still makes reckless decisions.

Was it successful ? Was it something you were critical about ?

Being completely honest, no it is not something I was very critical about, I could have represented them in a much better, more efficient and effecting way. I focused more on the idea over all and story behind it then the actual representation of social groups. I could have included more daily tasks that the social groups would complete but I didn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment