4/10/21

Ran out of ideas part 2









 So basically, I had to go over my teachers recommended list for my blog again because I am done with everything except the Critical reflection essay which will be completed next week. I am also uploading my two trailers on YouTube this weekend! So let’s get into today’s blog. 

Casting 🏝⚓️☀️

So it was a no brainer that I would cast a family member just because it is a lot more convenient and it’s easier to convince them. With the description of my character I know I needed someone to full fill all requirements and I needed someone that can act. With last year having a little kid which was my cousin acting in my film, I realized that using kids was a lot harder than I thought. So, I knew that my character needed to have light eyes that resemble the ocean, I needed someone who is part of Generation Z who can relate to the audience, and I needed someone who can deliver the part. The first person I thought of was my sister because she has all three characteristics. She goes to a college that is next to the beach and I knew she could deliver the job perfectly. Since I am with her and she is family I know I can rely on her. 

Location Scouting 🐠⛵️

So since we do live in Florida, there are many beautiful beaches that I was trying to see would fit the whole movie description. I wanted to go to a beach where the water was as blue as possible and I found out that the places I should go to where West Palm Beach, Dania beach, Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, and even a little bit of Jenson beach. All five locations have me the perfect image of the movie which helped me get all the amazing shots as well as the pictures included. 

  

So this our last final post before the whole outlook of the project. I am so excited for everyone to see it! I hope you enjoy your weekend and stay tune for the film ~Ocean~ coming to a theatre near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment