2/24/21





We have the plot πŸ¦‹πŸ’™
 

Yesterday I had a meeting with my Aice Media Studies teacher about the whole movie. Glad to say she loved the idea. Now it is your turn to have the whole information about it as well!! It’s about a young girl named Ocean who attends college and it’s her second year there. Ocean’s mom was a sailor and on her very last night of seeing Ocean she gave her a pearl necklace as a remembrance that she will always be with her. Ocean’s father is never around, left right after Oceans mom died in a terrible storm while sailing. Ocean is connected to the sea in some way so each night she has a dream that the beach is calling her. It’s a significance because on her 20th birthday she will know the real truth. She is a ....... MERMAID 

Filming Schedule 

I have already come up with  the filming schedule for the project !!! 

February 26th- 28th : Start filming anything about the ocean, the sand, the sky, seashells 

March 12th- 14th : Film my sister doing daily college activities, attending class online, being in her dorm, going to the cafeteria 

March 20th-21 : Film my sister on the beach, spending time there. As well as filming her having the constant dream of her and the ocean. 

Acquiring the Pear Necklace 🀍

Since being in Naples, I knew I had to acquire my prop right hRn and there. Before I did I looked at many examples that really stood out to me. I looked at couple of movies to find examples to give me the right design. 

I looked at examples like these but they were not really a match because it looks to cliche and it reminded me too much of what the Little Mermaid would wear. 
This was starting to get on the right path but it is not something that is modern and targets Generation Z. It is more of a necklace an elder Mermaid would wear and not what a young college student would wear. 

This is exactly the one I like beachside it shows modern characteristics, very beach’s, and something that a young girl could wear on a daily basis, without it seeming more.

And the final product that I chose was....

It is a perfect combination of being an ocean type of girl that will attract my target audience, and it is simple and elegant.








No comments:

Post a Comment