2/26/21

GROUP MEETING



 GROUP MEETINGS 

Today my class and I had a group discussion, on all our projects! Let me tell you it was a big help! There were so many ideas that my classmates gave me that is going to help a whole bunch. 

To start off one of my classmates gave me the idea to research a similar movie that has a similar plot


This movie even though it is cartoon, it will give me a lot of ideas to elaborate on my main character because my classmate said that Oceans past is very similar to Barbie in the movie. 

Other ideas given to me🌀

Buying a mermaid tail !!

Another classmate told me that it was a good idea to buy a mermaid tail from Amazon and return back after I am done with this project. She also gave me some ideas on what Mermaid tail I would get . 


These are very inexpensive mermaid tails that I could easily use that only cost $29.99 . My classmate said that this would help the element of surprise with the target audience. 

Filming ideas my classmates gave me! 

- With a go pro or an under water case film the ocean to get nice shots of the water 
- Film in her studying her major, drawing ocean animals or sea shells 
- Film scenes about her constantly at the beach shots of her swimming 

Over all, the meeting was super helpful and gave me a lot of ideas to incorporate in my trailer.



No comments:

Post a Comment