2/21/21

Okay so, I have some ideas...πŸ’­
Sorry I have not said anything sooner but today I went to the beach and started getting a lot of inspirations for my film. So while I was walking on the sand I decided to dedicate my film about the ocean. My main character also has to resemble how the beach is in some sort of way. The protagonist is also gonna have some sort of I want my movie/trailer to be about a girl in the age of her teens to have deep feeling about the ocean and how it makes her feel so, I started digging a little deeper looking at some examples. 
Movie Examples 
- Aquamarine (2006) / Fantasy Film
- Aqua man (2018) / Action Adventure 
- Percy Jackson & The Olympian lightning thief  (2010) / Fantasy and Adventure 
-  Soul Surfer (2011) / Sport/ Drama 
Why these movies ? 
In each movie, the protagonist is holding a deep connecting with the ocean. In Percy Jackson he always knew he had some connection with the ocean but never knew what it was, till he found out he was the son of Poseidon.  Same thing with the movie Aquamarine, the protagonist was a mermaid, who her connection is so deep that she wanted others to see the love and he mysteries of the ocean. Soul Surfer, the protagonist Bethany ever since she was little found comfort and leave with surfing and the ocean itself. 
Who is going to be the main character ? 
So with further consideration , I am most likely going to make my sister the protagonist of the film , because she resembles the ideal look of my character which is tan, light hair, with blue green eyes. She is also going to be the main character because she is easy to depend on, and if not my mom will yell at her if she does not do it.  

That is it for my movie ideas because I had no clue what I was going to do so, this is going to be the most ideal plan of what my trailers are going to be about . THANK YOU AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment