2/19/21

 DID U MISS ME? IM BACK !

Yes, it is me again! It has been a wild crazy hectic senior year. It was like if it were yesterday and  I was submitting my first ever project to Cambridge. Well I am back and better than ever! Last year my project was a lot different and I had to do a short introduction to a very sad film. (BTW big shout out to my cousin for acting in the movie for me) Anyways this year I had the option to chose between a couple of options and I made my final decision.. are you ready for it? The project I chose and will take you along with me is the......

TRAILER PRODUCTION !

Now don't get too excited, because there is a little bit of a set back. I may or may not have no idea what I am going to do for this trailer yet. Give me a break though! I have had it rough! Now since you are all aware a pandemic hit us very very and I mean VERY hard last year. I HAVE NO SENIOR YEAR! I have not gone and experienced anything that I should be experiencing. I also have Senioritis.. but that is besides the point. In this project I am working alone! The reason is because when I work with other people I just feel stressed. Now I do have a couple of ideas for the film so hear me out and find out on my NEXT blog post. Now, are you ready for this emotional ride again? Get ready because there are probably going to be a lot of mental break downs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment