4/6/20

new new updates

Kinda sorta forgot to do my final statement for my CCR...whoops

So, I might have forgot to include my ending on the reflection for my CCR, so I am going to do that now. 

The project itself was, a very difficult and stressful process due to COVID-19. It  was a great learning process that really made me grow as individual and even though I was stressed I am glad I had this experience.

I have learned that directing and creating a movie relies on a lot of dedication and time, and is not an easy process. If I had the chance to do something differently I would for sure used the song that I was planning to and maybe email way more artists than what I already did. 

For next time I could use better lighting tools because I felt like some shots needed a little more lighting than others. 

SO, NOW THAT WE FINISHED WITH THAT OFFICIALLY...WHAT IS NEW?

Tomorrow April 7th we will film and edit the whole CCR with my assistant Tinker bell. 


She is currently slacking on the job, but she will be in good shape to film tomorrow!

My CCR script

I have finished making the CCR script, but since it is a little too long and would take to much space on this blog I will just post a sneak peak of it.

Any las minute changes ? 

Being quite honest, not there are not any, the only thing I have to do is cut my script a little short because it exceeds the limit of ten minutes. So when we film and record the voice over tomorrow for Tinker bell, that is “answering the questions” I will start cutting it down to the most important information to get my point across for the CCR


Before this blog post comes to a close, is is sad to say I only have two more posts to put on here, so while you wait for the grand opening film of “Love Me” here is a very funny blooper you will enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment