4/2/20

ANSWERING THE LAST QUESTION STOP IM SO HAPPY

The moment we all have been waiting for.. The answer to the last CCR question!!

But before we start answering the last question, here is my current mood and a blooper since all I have to do now after answering the last question is make a script and film my assistant. 


Question #4: How did you integrate technologies -software , Hardware and Online in this project 💜

First of all, I want to begin answering this question by saying that the only technology I used during the whole production, was my iPhone XR. That’s it folks. Now dissuading their hardware I did play around with the lighting and controlled it while filming on my phone to lighter or darker to really set the tone for the film. There were no tripods, dollies, sliders or anything like that. Since our society has advanced so much all I really needed to film was my phone. With the XR has a 12- megapixel creating a full in depth look to anything I take a video or a picture of. Every tool I needed was on my phone. For lightning though, sometimes I would grab another iPhone and put the flash on and use that as a mother lighting source.

So thank you and shout out to Apple for helping me out( non spins) 

Software📱💻📽🧰


All the planning tools that I did was use Google Calendar, to keep myself organized and have a proper schedule on when to do what activity to advance in the film of Love Me. As for editing tools I used a typical editing software known as IMovie. There we had many different options on the filters we wanted to use , for the font we chose a serious form that IMovie provided us. Using blogger as well to document every little piece of information on how the project was going updating and tweaking little mistakes her and there. Blogger was actually a huge help in this process because it helped us know what we had already and what we did not. Technology did not really help us solve any problems because while we were filming we did not really run into any. There were no new technologies to achieve a specific aspect of production. I know kinda boring but it is the truth. Being honest I knew how to edit and use tools such as I movie really well because previous projects had made me comfortable editing on this app, giving me all the resources I needed. Lastly no I did not run into any obstacles with technologies. I was always prepared had my phone fully charged since that was the only tool I used. 

WE ARE DONE ANSWERING THE CCR QUESTIONS WOHOO


No comments:

Post a Comment