4/12/20

Another reflection because this was A HUGE deal for me

REFLECTION🦋🦋

My portfolio project development was a very interesting and long process. Like I talked about in my CCR, it was a very big growing moment for me. It started off with this tiny idea that soon became this grand production with a lot of time, dedication, and detail put into it. It started off with me doing a bunch of research in oder to capture as much knowledge I could for my project. I started looking up statistics on which genre was most popular and why, right now in our generation. I also looked up the perfect target audience for the genre i was using, and I discovered  through my research as well, what my target audience would most likely see in oder to get them interested in my film.  I started off working alone but ended up getting to work with my classmate who is now a really goof friend of mine one last time.  I started working on emailing artists for the song, doing the story board, as well as setting up photo shoots for the cast.  My process in the beginning was very bad actually. At first I had no idea what I was doing and was really scared about what to do for this production. After a little bit of time that passed,  I knew exactly the purpose of the production, to who I wanted to use as my actors. I started becoming more organized started finding out the mis-en-scene to use, to where the setting of the production was going to place. Every week I had progressed tremendously by capturing every little detail I needed to make this a great success. Even though I had my ideas and I had exactly every tool I needed in order to deliver the message across, it was not an easy process. It evolved a lot because my partner and I had to think of many solutions to fix little problems here and there. I started deciding on the props to use in order to make this a great success. Then after a lot of postponing because of COVID-19 we got filming and editing done by the last week of March, having more than enough footage to make the introduction a success.  As for the CCR it took a lot of planing to do a week ahead of time because I had to go in depth with my research the answer the questions given to me. Overall,  As cheesy as it sounds in the beginning I felt like a little kid but came out growing to be an  as it sounds in the beginning I felt like a little kid but came out growing to be an adult.I think I grew out of this and now because of this will be ready for any other challenge that is thrown at me .

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY TED TALK. 

STAY TUNED TOMORROW THE MIMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.... MY FILM INTRODUCTION WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW WOOOHOO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment