4/8/20

CCR progresss wohoo

WE FILMED THE CCR 

I am super excited to say that we filmed the CCR for my portfolio project. Let me tell you that was not an easy process. Filming my assistant Tinker bell was a huge pain in my.. butt. There were a lot of activities we did that will be included in the CCR. 

ACTIVITIES

1. Reading a book 
2.Going outside taking a soak in the sun
3.Eating her rich meal 
4.Sleeping all bundled up 
5.Getting pampered 
6.Getting a Massage 
7.Playing the piano 
8. Relaxing in her director chair 

There were many changes I did, for the introduction now we will have the song"Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani, with Tinker bell all up in a cute outfit making her look like a rich girl. I decided it would be a cute and funny start of there is a small montage of her looking like a QUEEN, while delivering us the message of the questions. 

Script changes 

I had to make my script way shorter because I recorded myself and I ended up talking for twenty two minutes. So, I have cut it down to at least eleven minutes while still getting my point across, with enough information. 

For now, before you get to see my full CCR, enjoy this video of Tinker bell not cooperating 
Oh and please disregard my sister laughing in the back ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment