2/20/20

So I am no longer alone.. DUN DUN DUN

I have hired an employee to join my journey !

So here is the thing, today I have just found out that I no longer need to be alone in this. I have decided to be bold and basically add another mind in the game. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present my new employee Ana Larez. See Ana and I go way back. We have worked together in the past and through many and i mean MANY multiple mental break downs, we always get the job done very well. As I am documenting this process I believe it is very important for me to share this process with you.




What we have decided on... 

We have narrowed down our decision to stick with the genre of Drama. Before Ana and I were going to work together, Ana thought we should stick to the one thing that makes people cry the most... KIDS! We all know that if there is a kid,pets,or illness involved we all start sobbing. Ana and I decided to do some research on which movies that involve kids will really capture the escence of our opening film. Here are some examples that capture what we want.




Now, we chose the example "My Girl" for many reasons. We loved the story plot on how Veda, (the main character) only grew up with her father because her mother died while giving birth to her.  Already giving the sense of drama as a young little girl realizes how bad she really needs her mom as she is growing up. Our story will revolve around the same plot line but with a slight twist. One that is not used often.
















No comments:

Post a Comment